vegan ferrero rocher

OH wow do I have another awesome recipe to share with you! Today I attempted to veganise the amazing Ferrero Rochers! I absolutely loved these chocolates before I went vegan, and have to admit that I often miss them! But not anymore! These veganised version is so similar to the original, its seriously amazing! I have to admit I ate 3 of them before writing this post!

Vegan Ferrero Rocher
Ingredients
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
1/4 cup almond milk
5-6tbsp maple syrup

20-24 hazelnuts
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
200 grams dark chocolate (vegan)
Method:
1) Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl until fully combined, you should have a very thick mixture. Add more maple syrup if you prefer it to be sweeter. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden. If you notice that the mixture is remaining rather squishy, place in the freezer.
2) Remove this mixture and roll into small balls, push a hazelnut unto each ball and roll. Roll the ball into the chopped nuts until fully coated. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Place in the fridge,
3) In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate, add a tsp of coconut oil to make the mixture more liquid.
4) Remove the balls from the fridge and dip into the melted chocolate, coating evenly. Place in the fridge/freer for at least and hour to firm up! Store in an airtight container in either the fridge or freezer, depending on the consistency of your mixture (I had to store mine in the freezer).

These are so so delicious! I guarantee that your family and friends will love them! These will be a great addition to your Christmas feast, or to share for a delicious dessert!
Note- you can replace the chopped peanuts with chopped hazelnuts and the peanut butter with hazelnut butter, but I used peanuts to make the recipe cheaper! And it still turned out great!

Let me know if you ever make any of my recipes, I'd love any feedback!
I will have a few more recipes up to inspire you to try out a some vegan dishes this Christmas, but in the meantime check out my recipes for Chocolate TartBlueberry Crumb CakeSalted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake, or  Vegan Kulkuls, all these recipes are prefect to share this holiday season!

Comments